The urge to write a blog has literally just bitten my proverbial fat ‘ass’ right out of the blue. I have never even given it so much as one iota of consideration before, though I have enjoyed reading the funny, jubilant, painful, and sad goings-on of my fellow tweeters. Today, I came across two particularly inspiring blogs from two separate adoptive mums (I will link to their blogs once I have gained permission and, more importantly, worked out how). Their musings made me realise that this new venture could be the perfect bed in which my therapy lies. So from the comfort of my duck-down, duvet-decked divan, I am going to take the first tentative steps into the world of blogging. Bear with me, be patient…this could all go horribly wrong. Wish me buena suerte!
- RT @HuffPoUKParents: Adoption, I’m sorry it’s not like the movies, @nadjasmit blogs huff.to/2m9AJmS https://t.co/51jk9QXjY4 1 month ago
- Petition: Mandatory training in #education re impact of abuse/trauma on children petition.parliament.uk/petitions/1768… #adoption #care #trauma #abuse 2 months ago
- RT @MarinaHyde: I've read Gove's "immensely dignified African-American attendant" six times and it doesn't get any less excruciating https:… 3 months ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: Don't worry He won't be selected Don't worry He won't win Don't worry It's all an act Don't worry Once in office, he'll beh… 3 months ago
- RT @JamieRoss7: This, from Piers Morgan, may be the most heartbreakingly pathetic thing ever uttered by a human being. https://t.co/MC1pNtB… 3 months ago
- 16,239 hits